There is no question more crucial to man than the question: What is man? Why was he made? And there is no creation more intriguing to man than woman: What is woman? What is her purpose? What kind of being is she?
- Philosophers have described man as a rational animal; Shakespeare dramatized man as an aspiring but foolish mortal, defeated by a “tragic flaw.”
- Victor Hugo’s Man and Woman says; “Man is the most elevated of creatures, Woman the most sublime of ideals, God made for man a throne; for woman an altar, Man is the brain, Woman, the heart…”
- Sigmund Freud wrote; “The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is ‘What does a woman want?’”
The answers about man and woman lie in their manuals. Man is his own manual just as woman is her own manual.
Man is designed to be the Supreme Being over all creation.
How was man supposed to achieve this? – By utilizing the cell nature in him, (i.e. his sperm) to open, unveil and reveal to him the unseen features that are to be in his world.
Woman’s design shows that in her are truly living constructions to bring about life from the unseen to the living.
Technology has brought many solutions to the living yet is there none that has brought about this technology that was not born of woman. In other words “Technology” is born of woman.
Man and Woman are designed as the supreme beings as there are no other beings that utilize this nature in them to enhance their living.
- Woman is made to enhance the Man’s living in his attainment of life. Woman is the channel made to connect the universe to man.
- Woman is the supreme feature of newness, for she incubates and births all things from the invisible to the visible as seen in a new born baby.
- Woman’s symbol to man is in bringing newness to him and to the living.
Yet woman is not understood for what she is made to be.
If woman were truly understood and given her place nothing would be beyond man’s dream.
It is said that the woman is the weaker vessel however in her making she is the stronger, but when you give her to play the stronger she will play the weaker for it is in her weak mode that she expresses her strength.